Ready to Return Online Course
Heading Back to Work? Feeling alone and overwhelmed with all the questions and anxiety?
Are you spending your leave worrying about your return to work? If you spend your time thinking:
How am I going to do this all?
What happens if the baby gets sick?
I hear you! And I completely understand! That is why I created - Ready to Return -A Maternity Leave Course. A course that covers all these things and more! Tips on meal planning, flexible work, transitioning to childcare and more! This is a safe space to share your worries, questions and MORE!
Who is this for?
- Moms who are currently on Maternity Leave
- Moms who are transitioning back to work
- Moms who have returned to work in the past year
- Moms who want support in their return to work
- Moms who are trying to figure this all out!
What do you get?
- 4 week online course (emails sent every morning Monday to Friday)
- A closed Facebook group community where you will get support from others who are also returning to work!
- Access to Allison - Career Coach and Return to Work expert (I will be in the group supporting you and answering your questions!)
- Guest experts to help answer your questions:
- Amanda Munday - childcare expert and owner of the Workaround
- Angela Grant Buechner - Owner, Nutmeg Consulting - Registered Nurse, Lactation Consultant, Birth and Postpartum Doula
- Danielle Binns - Family Nutritionist, Picky Eating Expert and Health Coach for Moms
What topics are covered?
- Flexible work
- Negotiating at work
- Sick Days, Snow Days, All the days!
- Mom Guilt
- Coping with anxiety
- Have your career goals changed?
"This course was a great way to address all the back to work issues swirling around in my head! Breaking the content down into daily digestible emails really helped let it all sink in, and will hopefully prepare me for the real think. Thanks Allison!"
- Deena G.