Remote/Work From Home
Moms At Work by Careerlove is hiring
Moms at Work is an organization committed to education, support, advocacy and more –for working mothers. Founded by Allison Venditti, Career Coach, HR expert and pay transparency advocate we are now Canada’s largest community for working mothers.
My 2021 motto is Ask for Help – so here I am – asking for help for myself so I can devote more time to changing how we support women and their companies to make work better for working mothers. I am looking for a great administrative assistant to support me. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, organized, proactive and a quick learner.
I am looking for someone who is interested in staying and joining our team! What I can offer you! Something new and interesting always coming down the pipeline, never work a Friday again (I don’t and it is great).
Project deadlines have some flexibility but must be avaliable for some short day time meetings.
Here is what this role will be involved in:
- Administrative projects – drafting newsletters, researching articles, scheduling meetings, responding to emails, requests for info etc.
- Invoice clients and record payments
- Designing and formatting course content, proofreading and walk through of new materials
- Develop and maintain a digital filing system and managing the CRM (dubsado)
- Minor website, stripe and payment gateway updates
- Maintain contact lists including CRM and e-mail list management
- Creating images and documents in canva (design software)
- Creating resource documents and presentations
- Setting up and uploading webinars and youtube video library
- 2+ years experience in an administrative capacity or project coordinator roles
- Superior customer service skills
- Organized and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite (word, power point, excel)
- Simple design skills, love of making things look awesome
- Experience using CRM, wordpress, email marketing platforms (I use sendinblue)
- Sense of urgency, eye for detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Must be highly independent and driven
**There is no social media skills or requirements – Moms at Work is lucky to have an incredible social media person and we plan to keep her**
Would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with dubsado (but if you don’t would be willing to learn quickly!)
- Project Coordination skills – we have a lot of moving parts here.
Pay range is $20-25 per hour with a range of 25-30 hours per month.
Please apply with a resume to email@example.com with the title “I want to be your new admin” In your email please let us know (in less than 200 words) why you would be a great admin coordinator and how you found this job (or who referred you!)
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply. Please know that we will review each and every resume that is received – but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS (MONDAY FEB 1 at 9:00pm)